Mode button not working on Z Flip 3

I recently switched to a z Flip 3 phone. On the battles screen, the bottom button on the lower left side of the screen to switch modes between normal, nightmare, and hell does not work. There appears to be splash on the screen indicating an attempt to select the button, but the submenu to change does not pop up. I have the latest update and the buttons still work on my old phone.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us a video capture to mars.zhu@shikudo.com?

Thanks!

I’m not sure how to create a video clip to show that nothing happens when I interact with the screen.

You can start the video capture before you launch Fitness RPG. The video capture will help us to identify if it’s a resolution issue or a lag issue (the click on-screen will create spark animation so we know when the unresponsiveness starts to happen).

Screen capture video was emailed today showing the top 2 buttons work as expected, but the bottom 2 do not. They seem to show sparks acknowledging the button was selected, but the sub menu does not pop up to allow mode change.

Hi,

I’ve received your video and our developer will look into it after the new year holiday. Thank you for your patience!

Do you have any updates or suggestions?

Never mind. I just checked and it’s working!!

Thanks!

1 Like