Missed out on apprenticeship, Power Tablet master code g9833

If you are looking for a master code, don’t wait like I did and miss out…you will level to 30 faster than you realize! This earns you additional rewards when you use it. Please consider using my master code power tablet g9833 as I missed out on apprenticeship would appreciate the bonus of having apprentices at least :slightly_smiling_face: happy to help if I can!

1 Like

Good advice and great sales pitch! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, unfortunately read your post on tips at level 31 :flushed: great post though!

1 Like

I did get 2 apprentices, thank you Steviep and kekaron! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome Atori, Yasuhiro and Trish, thank you for apprenticing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Belated thank you to Townes :flushed: didn’t realize I had missed you :clap: congrats on surpassing me too! :joy:

Welcome NorryBot, Shelley and Lucy, thank you for apprenticing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and happy stepping! if you join lost soles guild, drop by the thread for lost soles guild (under guilds category) on here and say hello to the guild if you want… :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome Quimby! And happy stepping! :slightly_smiling_face: