Lost my all off my data

I have signed in and see that i lost all off my progress 3 worlds many stuff 4 monsters whats going wrong

I to keep getting logged out and all of my progress topaz’s and purchases are never restored and I start back at ground zero. At this point I have spent at least $12 on this game only to have it forget my progress. At this point I’m going to give a bad review because that is complete and total b*******. I don’t even know if this message is going to be read by anybody because this format of communication is retarded. Thank you for your time if you exist.

@Christopher_Dohmen @Jessica_Florer Thank you for reaching out and apologises to the delayed response. May I please grab your account if you have connected to Facebook? Also a few questions:

1. Are you using iOS or Android?
  2. Does it happen after you updated to a new version?

Thanks,
Mars

Ilogged in with Facebook yes and i have a android device. I dont think so that it was after a update

Hi @Christopher_Dohmen thank you for getting back to me. Can you please message me your facebook nickname so I can check if we still have a backup of your old progress?

Christopher Dohmen. Thats it.

@Christopher_Dohmen Your data is broken due to a database update fault.

Instead of copying your data over which will erase your social data, I’ve sent you some topazes which should be enough to fast-track your old progress. You can collect them in the mail section.

My tip to back-track your old progress:

1. Purchase the XP and crystals (1st slot with 100 topazes), but only once
  2. Level your monsters, level your accessories/worlds
  3. The value of purchasing XP and crystals should increase substaintally, then repeat the 1st step. To save some topazes, you can go take a walk and tap for a few minutes before purchasing again.

Please let me know if there’s any problems and thank you for your patience!

I think it’s a little bit when you think that all the achievements can not be collected

All the clothes I got from the lottery are gone, too, like the scooter at stu.

That’s true, my bad I forgot to look at your achievement bonus and etc. I’ve sent you another batch of topazes and that should cover the loss of them.

Thank you marspark many fit and fun