Lost lvl 33 apprentice set, coins and energy

I play on both tablet and phone. I logged on in the night on my tablet, got to lvl 33 and unlocked my gifts from the mentor apprentice section and got them in the mail, spent coins upgrading them all to lvl 30 then went to bed. woke up in the morning and got on my phone and saw I had to reopen my chests from yesterday and get the day 3 gift hero again. I had lost energy that I used to upgrade him to lvl 40 and the armor set is nowhere in my equip or on my hero but my mail says i got it. I also lost both the coins to upgrade equipment and energy to upgrade the hero I checked the amounts and it didn’t add up to what I’d had before going to sleep. I had around 10k on both and now that’s gone. is there a way to fix this or is my stuff gone forever :frowning:

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please let us know your game id so we can look it up? Also, it’s better to go to settings->save game when playing on multiple devices as some of the game data may not be synced to the cloud automatically.