Lost data, don't know why

Hello, friends.

It’s been a while since I played Pocket Plants for the last time, got too addicted the first and second time :rofl:
So, that’s my third and, unfortunately I lost my previous progress. Don’t know why, since I’m connected with Google and my achievements are ok. Can anyone help me?

Do not remember my old ID, but current is Mn9CpG6Rg. User is “Matosaur”, but I just changed it; It was “Techsaur” before, I guess.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Anyone? No? Pleeease? :frowning:

Hi @matossauro, thank you for reaching out. The only way we may find your data is if you’ve changed your nickname to something very unique in your old progress. Please let me know if you do. You can send an email to mars.zhu@shikudo.com for a faster response. Thanks!

If you tried to exit your google account and run the app, enter your Google account? These steps can help you with recovering your data in this application if you already did registration for your previous game account. If not, I am afraid you will need to play the game from the fresh account. For the future, I recommend you keep the google app data on the special folder or on the hard drive. If you get the same problem in the future, you can easily recover the lost data and progress with recovery software or service like raid recovery sites.

1 Like