Level, upgrade, evolve in 7 days

Just added you :scream::scream::scream: I’m still 5 items behind you.

1 Like

Thanks. If I open Arena & see 8, it means 8 for me. Actually there’s a player in the league above us :scream:

Yes League H is a bit hard & it didn’t help that I evolved the wrong hero thinking that I was on a different server (now different name for each server​:joy::joy::joy:)

1 Like

It’s a game🤔

Currently it keeps freezing so often & I need to restart it again (the same action for switching the server) I would’ve evolved that hero anyway, only several days later.

5TH DAY
I am stuck in stage 4.9. It is with 4 waves.
Hint: Focus on stages. Play in arena only for Medals of Honor, not for rank.

6TH DAY
I bought warrior 5stars. I passed only 4.9 stage. I tried 1 hour to pass 4.10. I feel like playing on slot machine. When you are sure you will win, you lose.:slight_smile:
Is a bug that an warrior with 500 phisical resist and 500 magic resist take same 1.31k damage as same warrior having 1k phisical resist?

7TH DAY
I Passes Stage 5.5 and received the 3rd mage Myna 3 stars. I evolved it at 4 stars.
After a week, I have lvl 50, 43k power, 1900 medals of honor, 500 fit stones, only 9 knowledge stones.
My team is complete 3 mage 5,4,4 stars power 13,11,3 and an Warrior.
Hint: I intend to make a mages 6 stars and after to go to 6 with warrior.
I hope my tutorial is good enough to be followed.
My master code on Twin Peak is rbmyw.

1 Like

Sorry, but you’ve made a big mistake evolving 3 star mage so soon. Also, to progress quickly in the game you need to have a priest, not a warrior. Yes, the latter is important for the arena, but it make sense to finish the first stage to unlock looting 5 star equipment.

(My codes: rgw6r (FitTower) & zpb96 (FitLand) & rxxg4 (Twin Peak) )

on Fit Tower, I did stages with warrior, priest, mage and warlock. It was a pain in the ass without force of mages. Im pretty sure, that with a good warrior and 3 equal mages, i will progress faster… we will see. Anyway, next 5k crystal could go to a 5 stars priest. Btw, what stage are you having the 6 star mage?

1 Like

I started playing on the last server only several days after starting playing on the other one. However I’ve already unlocked Nightmare mode on FitLand & my team is strong enough. On the new server I’m very behind & I don’t think I can progress before Sunday.

This is my current party on Fitland. I’ve made mistakes on both servers. But the mistake that cost me time & goodies is evolving the wrong mage at Twin Peak. I was progressing nicely & now I’m struggling. 6 star mage is a great power & game changer. I got it very early on the other server.

2 Likes

I have enjoyed your daily postings Skill! I think new free to play players will definately appreciate this too. Considering that your A League team on Fitland has a really great set of strategic gear and is hard to beat, I am pretty sure you have thought through your strategy :-). We will all end up in the same place in the end and I am guessing you are playing the long game with that team selection :wink:

2 Likes

After last patch, you have to upgrade priest after mage. With a priest 5* lvl 30-40 with holly set and a warrior 6* lvl 40,having dodge rings and 2 mage you will finish the stages, faster. For arena, îs good a warior with 2 Dodge rings, or a good knight.
In first 3 days you should have mage, knight 3*, priest, warrior 2 stars, master and guild. In arena fight the 10 free and More 2 fights even you lose.( try to find lower power to win), you win honor points.

2 Likes

In arena, you should try to do 12 fights :slight_smile: if the last two have a good chance to win

1 Like

Yes, 12 without losing money. I made a treaty once about, months ago :slight_smile:

My order to level: Mage 1-3 stars, priest and warrior 2 stars, buy mage 5 stars, make it 6 stars. Make priest and warrior 3 stars. Buy 3 magic atack 5 stars staff. All these till level 53 and 5.8 stage.
My master code znxmn

After 24 Septembe, if you are beginner, you have to upgrade priest after mage. With a priest 5* lvl 30-40 with holly set and a warrior 6* lvl 40,having dodge rings and 2 mage you will finish the stages, faster. For arena, îs good a warior with 2 Dodge rings, or a good knight.
In first 3 days you should have mage, knight 3*, priest, warrior 2 stars, master and guild. In arena fight the 10 free and More 2 fights even you lose.( try to find lower power to win), you win honor points.

2 Likes

I finished battle, hell mode with this team:

1 Like

Had anyone gotten all the stars on all hell mode levels?

I have all x.10 three stars, for loot easier. For me, Is easy to finish Hell mode with 3 stars now, but I don’t want to wast stamina for nothing. I need stamina only for x.10 pet fragments looting.
I’m 300/273/216, just for records.

1 Like

My master code is z8j83, if you still need one :slight_smile:

I earned all the hell mode stars. I’ll snap a pic of my team.

1 Like