League A Bug in Arena

To a certain extent I imagine most top players are also cash players (myself included) but yes, he’s spending enough that win rates don’t matter anymore. I imagine he’s spending $100USD a day… at least. He’s effectivdly just outspending the competition. If there was a battle cap (even a high one like 50 battles a day) it would mean that Shikudo stills makes a lot of money and win rates (based on player skill) would also start mattering. Because as it is now, a weaker player (though still strong, he’s not weak) who spends more will always be at the top.

My win percentage right now is 68% (which seems high) so he’s not wiping me out by any means.

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth:…thats a lot of money :moneybag:! Over a year …unbelievable :woman_facepalming:
Mind you, he’s not got the top guild tho :joy:

The actual spending up to 50 battles is around 9k crystal, at that point it will be 500 crystal per battle. Then every 2 battles it will increase the cost by 100 means 53rd is 600 crystal and 55th is 700 etc. I stopped at 50+ coz it is just too expensive. Based on the logic, assuming a 100% win rate for Vamos (which is nit true as you defeated him a lot), 3k score will need at least 150 battles per day, the total crystal is actually 300k. If the win rate is less say 70%, the battles required could reach 200 battles then you can do the math. It just doesnt make sense for some1 to spend that much money to keep the spot. Hence I would urge Marspark to check him out if that is genuine or cheating or exploiting a bug.

1 Like

I very much agree! And thank you for properly doing the math, it’s pretty ridiculous. 300k a day… omg. It’s unreal.