I don't understand the Privacy Policy

I am an Android user. I was going through the Privacy Policy for Focus Plant but I feel the following part under Third-Party Sites & Advertisers is not clear. Quoting the policy,

Our Services may contain third-party tracking and data collection and analytics tools from our service providers, examples of which include Google Play Services, AdMob, Facebook, and Flurry Analytics. Such third parties may use cookies, APIs, and SDKs in our Services to enable them to collect and analyze user and device-related data and information on our behalf. The third parties may have access to and collect data and information about you, such as your device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), geo-location information, IP address, application usage, access and session times, applications present on the device or in use at a particular time on the device, and your viewing of and interactions with advertising, for the purpose of providing their services, including, for example, enabling, providing and delivering advertising.

So, I’d like to know whether these data are collected and shared with third party only if we chose to login with Google or facebook or does it happen all the time from the installation of app? Is there something we can do to opt out of personalization?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. The data are shared after the installation of the app and are collected automatically by the ad provider (Google)'s SDK.

However, the shared data doesn’t include application usage, access and session times, applications present on the device or in use at a particular time on the device and this information is only stored on your local device. I’ll modify the copy later.

Thanks,
Mars