How to use glyphs?

Can someone explain to me how to use glyphs correctly? why two pages? Do all glyphs need to be different or can they be the same? It is interesting to understand all the rules. Unfortunately the description is not very clear.

There are 10 different glyphs so you can use one of each.
Beware if you want to use one type twice, it can’t be the same “level”.

If you tap on the glyphs in your inventory, you’ll see a Roman number like IV (4) behind it.
There are two Glyphs per rarity, starting at a purple rarity.

Grey = I (1)
Green = II (2)
Blue = III (3)
Purple = IV and V (4) and (5)
Yellow = VI and VII (6) and (7)
Red = VIII and IX (8) and (9)

Also, I have 4 pages of Glyphs so I have 2 of each.
As far as I know, the max is having all Red Glyphs at VIII and IX (8) and (9).

The rarity of Glyph you can slot in is determined by the color of the slot.
The maximum level of the Glyphs has not been discovered yet. I have a health Glyph at level 6 and the upgrade costs get a bit ridiculous so we’ll have to wait and see.

Hope this helps,
DK

2 Likes

thanks! it cleared up some details. Can you clarify more? 1. how to change glyph color? or can it only be found in a certain color, and then level up? 2. If my glyph color is different from the color of the slot, then the glyph does not work at full capacity? what does it affect?

1. how to change glyph color?
    You don’t. You need to drop a rarer Glyph in the Time Rift or Mystic Cabin and then you can exchange it.

2. If my glyph color is different from the color of the slot, then the glyph does not work at full capacity?
    If the color of the slot is blue, you can only put an “up to” blue rarity glyph in there.

Also, the rarer the glyph the more stats you get from it, but you also need to put in a bit more XP to level it up.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer, you helped me a lot.

Thank you very much for your answer, you helped me a lot. This means that my HP glyph on the second page does not work, there are different colors and, accordingly, 4 out of 5 glyphs on 1 page are also not correct. I understand correctly?

If the rarity of your slot is higher than the Glyph you are putting in, you are fine.
All my slots are maxed to red rarity, but of course, my glyphs aren’t all red.

I’m guessing if you max all of your slots to red rarity, you can unlock the next page.

2 Likes

Thanks! You helped me a lot!!!

2 Likes