How far you got in Dark Rush?

My historical best is around 26 waves on current server, and my all time one at 35 waves. What’s the furthest you ever got in Dark Rush?

‘Vice’ Corps: 42
‘Temptation’ Corps: 46
‘Denial’ Corps: 39
‘Dark Lord’ Corps: 41

Team used is my current arena team, which can be seen in League B on the Power Tablet server.

It’s a warrior, two mages, a priest, and 10 fairly optimized pets.

On the one hand, my warrior doesn’t do much. My third mage isn’t ready for prime time yet though.

On the other hand, at least my warrior no longer needs much. My priest rarely has to heal it and can instead focus on protecting and healing the two mages.

Will be interesting to see what happens when it’s 3 mages and a priest. For Dark Rush, I think that might be optimal. (I don’t think that’s optimal for the arena though, where long-term endurance is not needed and a front row damage sponge is definitely needed.) :thinking:

‘Vice’ Corps: 43
‘Temptation’ Corps: 46
‘Denial’ Corps: 49
‘Dark Lord’ Corps: 46

I’m running two mages, a priest, and a warrior for both of my first two teams. i always run out of rounds now, often before I hit my second team. I’ve tried three mages and a priest, but then I die too earlier and my second team doesn’t have enough firepower to do much. I have not maxed out runes yet, but I think 50 is going to be right around the max just because there are not enough rounds to kill more than that.

1 Like

That’s what I am going to try at some point. I was hoping that it might work better but like you said, might be too hard to keep 3 mages alive.

I’ve hit 50 on one of them. 51 seems very unlikely anytime soon. Here are my new maximums.

‘Vice’ Corps: 44
‘Temptation’ Corps: 48
‘Denial’ Corps: 45
‘Dark Lord’ Corps: 50

You had a nice run on ‘Denial’ Corps compared to me! I’m guessing your second team made a difference there. Mine is still way too weak to do much.

Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahahaha and here I am on 13 rounds… I have a long way to go XD good job!

1 Like

Here are my new personal bests if anyone is interested.

‘Vice’ Corps: 45
‘Temptation’ Corps: 50
‘Denial’ Corps: 52

It’s getting harder and harder to increase them. I did move from 48 to 50 in ‘Temptation’ Corps today though, thanks to the daily buff being a 5% magical attack boost for mages.

Just barely got it to 50. Everything went fairly optimally. The priest even finished off the last heavily wounded monster with a normal attack just before the event ended. Whew! :crazy_face:

51 in ‘Temptation’ Corps will be a long time from now. Both my mages have 300k+ power. Neither of them can do much more damage from here on out without even better pets. :thinking:

1 Like

Hey @Rhandar !

These are great results ! :grimacing:

How many pets did you unlocked in the event section ?? I never saved enough crystals for the 6th & more lol

1 Like

I unlocked 7 of them in the Adventure section at moderate personal risk to my wallet. :thinking:

I unlocked all 10 of them in the Event section at great personal risk to my wallet. :crazy_face:

I also unlocked all 10 of them in the Arena at great personal risk to my wallet. :grimacing:

I just realized something. I seem to be taking a lot of personal risks to my wallet when playing this game. I sure hope they aren’t all cumulative! :scream:

I’m normally a very frugal person and have avoided micro transactions in most other mobile games. However, this game is getting me to walk more. That’s a good thing. I’m therefore not opposed to throwing extra :moneybag: at it. Might actually fend off a heart attack someday. What’s that worth to me? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There IS a round 50? And above? :open_mouth:
How about hero team? A single one or using all 3?

Impressive progress, Rhandar! :clap::clap::star_struck:

1 Like

My main team often makes it to the end and I simply run out of time. Need more firepower.

However, the ‘Denial’ Corps usually (or perhaps always) wipes out my main team, since defenses are lowered and magical attack is up. Can’t take that abuse forever.

That’s where my underpowered Myna shines in the 2nd team. She steps in with her even more seriously underpowered fodder minions and can sometimes finish off a wave or maybe even two, mostly single-handedly. Sometimes. :scream:

And then there’s the even more seriously underpowered 3rd team consisting of just two barely equipped very low-level heroes. They have never gotten a hit on an enemy, much less an actual kill. And for some reason, they always blame me for making them try! They even have the nerve to claim that the only reason I have them is to store some extra equipment! Not true! I love all my feeble minions equally! No favoritism, I mostly swear! Mostly. :grimacing:

1 Like

Haha Yeah I need to start saving those crystals .

I’m always gambling (essentially wasting) 200 crystals on S Skills :joy: . Very tiny return on investment.

I started to upgrading silver & ancient runes capacity . It would be nice to reach a 24 hours capacity.

1 Like

I have a 13 hour capacity, because 12 seemed too obvious. :crazy_face:

Based on how much I play, that I’m a lifelong insomniac, and that we have a special needs dog that seems to do best when we feed her every 6 hours, I think maybe a 7 hour capacity would suffice. :scream:

:clown_face::joy::sob::rofl:

That’s me as a laughing and crying on the inside type clown. :grimacing:

Thanks to today’s 5% boost to magical attack for mages, I was able to increase my personal best on ‘Vice’ Corps from 46 to 48. Although my 3rd mage still has considerable room for improvement (about 20% less power than my other 2 mages), I used it in place of my warrior (for the first time) for additional damage output.

‘Vice’ Corps: 48
‘Temptation’ Corps: 50
‘Denial’ Corps: 52

My current team:

• 3 Arch Mages in the back row with Arcane Blast.
  • 1 Priest in the front row with the ability to shield and heal 2 heroes.

I suspect this is the optimal team for Dark Rush.