Help! Cannot connect to Apprentices!

I can no longer check in on my apprentices, of which I have 5 connected to my account.

Every time I have tried to connect to my Apprentices over (at least) the past six months, my connection has stalled out until the following pop-up message appeared:
Connection error, please click
OK to reconnect.

Initially, I thought this might be due to a connection problem on my end. However, now that I am running on a new, much higher-speed line, and I am still encountering the problem, I think this may be a bug/server error.

Would you please check into this master-apprentice connection?

Thank you,
FiontĆ n aka Chris

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can I please grab your game id, and the master you want to connect? You can send them to mars.zhu@shikudo.com for a faster response.

Thanks,

1 Like

My Game ID x8je5x

As of October 31st, I still cannot ā€œCheck Inā€ with my Apprentices (5 in total).

Additionally, I have recently noticed equipment from the Lucky Draw > Stele of Destiny not dropping into my inventory.

That said, they do show up, ā€œchecked inā€, as acquired in my Book > Equipment > Inventory, which is how I have been able to start tracking the glitchesā€¦ and to verify that Iā€™ve not lost my mind.

The three (3) recently acquired items from the Stele of Destiny that I have evidence of not appearing in my inventory are as follows:

1. Warlock > Madness Band (see pg below); and,

1. Knight > Belief Band; and,
  2. Knight > Sincerity Amulet (see pg below)

Again, I thank you for your assistance,
Chris aka Fiontan [aka LegoMore]

Hi @Chris_Sinnott,

Thank you for the update. When you say ā€˜check inā€™, do you mean you want to check your apprenticesā€™ details (click the information button)?

Iā€™ll pass the book collection issue to our tester and confirm.

Thank you again for your help.

1 Like

Yes, the problem arises when I want to check my apprenticesā€™ details (i.e. click the information button).

Thank you for your continued assistance,
FionntĆ n aka LegoMore

Hi Mars,

Since your last message, I have now received mail confirming that two of my apprentices have achieved higher ranks.

That said, I still have yet to have a successful ā€œcheckā€ when trying to assess my apprentices via the means you specified above.

Perhaps I need to find a faster network?
(hmm, Iā€™m already on a verified 1TB line, soā€¦ that may prove difficult, but maybe the up/down speeds were off when I was making the checks?)

Thatā€™s all the new newsā€¦ Iā€™m hoping you will find it more useful than I.

Cheers, Chris

Hi @Chris_Sinnott,

This is not related to your internet speed, we have a potential fix but havenā€™t had time to implement that since itā€™s a low priority. Iā€™ll update this post once we roll out the fix.

1 Like

Hi Mars,
Thank you for the update.
Cheers,
Chris

1 Like

Hey Mars,
Just checking in: any news regarding the rollout on a fix for checking on the status of oneā€™s Apprentices?
When trying to do so now, the game simply stalls out, requiring a forced quit and restart.
-Chris

Hi Chris,

Can you please try again? Iā€™ve patched the server.

Thanks,
Mars