Guild Check Ins

What can be done to encourage members to check in? I always use super check in and usually make it to 10000 steps. It’s currently almost 6:40pm and only 10 out of 24 players have checked in. This means no reward to claim, as of yet. Considering switching guilds. Any advice or active guild suggestions? Thank you!

2 Likes

That is exactly what I came here to ask. Hope someone has an answer!

1 Like

I just looked at the members list and about half of the guild I’m in haven’t been active for over 5 days. Some as long as 15 days. Hopefully someone will have some guidance. We shall see…

1 Like

There’s no guarantee that it’d be better in a different guild. It’s 11:50 pm for me & 2 members haven’t checked in. I’m going to miss out on 30 check in bonus again :frowning: Unfortunately it could be down to time zones. Probably these 2 members are from San-Francisco time zone, so they have plenty of time for their check in. Unfortunately I’m running out time for claiming my bonus.

The other thing to consider: currently switching guilds is a very risky business. You might be kicked out your new guild because you can’t check in for 24 hours after joining your new one.

2 Likes

The Warriorz picked me up, so I’m hoping I’ll last through the check-in period… :blush:

2 Likes

I live near Seattle Washington and at 5 PM PST my guild check ins reset to zero. So I make sure I check in first thing in the morning when I wake up. Unfortunately I’m at work so I miss whoever checks in during the afternoon before reset. I usually only get to collect rewards for the the first two groups of checkins and I’ve never been able to collect for the 30 member check in.

Anyway, your guild may be active but you may be caught up in the reset timeframe making it look like no one is checking in. Just a thought.

3 Likes

I agree please fix this devs, collect next day or automatic send to inbox if you check in anytime during the day.

2 Likes