Game freezing/ not responding after opening

I haven’t been able to do anything on the game for a little over a day. When I open the game the pop up suggestions come up and I can’t close them out not go to them. The screen is just unresponsive with the dialogue up and nothing I tap responds. I can’t convert energy or anything. I have tried closing the game out several times. Even turned off my phone. I don’t know what to do. I haven’t had a chance to set an account up on it so I’m afraid if I try deleting and reinstalling it I will lose everything

Thank you for getting in touch. Could you check the message I just sent? Thank you!

Hello,
I have the same problem : the game’s freezing just after loading. I can’t collect energy or do anything. Just have to wait for the Android message telling me to send a report or quit. So, I keep trying to load the game several times a day. Sometimes it ends up to work again (don’t know how), but it’s annoying…

What can I do to fix that ? Thanks for any help.

Hi Plucks,

This sounds like a performance issue. What’s your phone model and Android version? We’ll investigate.

Thanks,
Mars

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
Phone : Huawei y635 on Android KitKat (4.4.4).

By the way, it seems to work ok for two days but I’ll be glad if you can look for the reason in case it occurs again. Do you want the crash log ?

Have a nice day.