Fitness RPG has won "Best of 2019"! Fit Tycoon post

my id is 5njkgw. thank you!

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

@NewEnglishMutt, @trshaa

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

it’s 5njkgw heheh. thank you!

For Fit Tycoon.
Pocket Plants: vn3t+7qgT
Wokamon: Wang Yingjie
Fitness RPG: kkkw69, Master Code: zp55e
Focus Plant: 932gnv
Fit Tycoon: bxxep6

Mine is bpde97​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Congrastulation guys! ID: p4v377

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

@Ka.cozyytee356, @trshaa Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

This must be super late but your games are super cute!!! Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:
wqx36e

q9yxgk Love the game!!

Love the game!
Id y85k22

@mooneybagz, @gigiko Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

is this post I made previously the ID or do you need the master code?

Congrats!!

My id for fitness rpg is pq7xy6
My id for fitness tycoon is yz4g4w

My game id y5z3eb
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Awesome game. My ID is b9664n

Hahahahaha. ID bj4rdg