Equipment Slots Missing! Help, Please!

When I started today, Sat, Nov 25, 2023, I had 74 slots in my equipment bag. I have purchased slots at least to this level, though my bag looked tighter than the prior day… nevertheless I played on.

I began playing at 1120 pst, and have continued through 1730 pst. Between these times, I have closed the app twice, and I believe that closing the app is connected to the loss of the slots.

At this point, if I lose any more slots, I will lose valuable equipment and I have insufficient funds to purchase more slots to protect my equipment.

Please help ASAP! Thank you.

I noticed that I was down to 70 slots at approx 1330 pst, then to 66 slots at 1630pst. The first time that I’d noticed a loss of slots, I had been playing for a while and didn’t connect it to my having closed the app. The second time, however, I had been adjusting my character’s equipment prior to closing the app, and went back to check on them right after reopening. The loss of the additional four slots was immediately apparent, as was a connection to my having closed the app… or at least that is how it appears to me.

Hi Mars.

Update: my equipment bag is holding steady at its, thankfully, still current capacity of 66 slots.

If the slots are lost for good, I’ll build back up as I did before… the gym isn’t going anywhere, and this is probably the best season to add some extra time to my routine… so many empty pie calories that need to be burned off.

Let me know if you find a fix; or not. Either way, enjoy the upcoming holiday season!

Cheers, Chris

Hi @Chris_Sinnott,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please mail your game id to mars.zhu@shikudo.com so I can look it up?

Thanks,
Mars

Hi @Chris_Sinnott, please ignore my last message, I’ve found your game id from another post.

This issue is pretty weird. While I’m investigating your issue, I’ve sent the missing gems to your in-game mail.

To prevent this from happening in the future, I suggest putting the app in your background before existing (go to home screen, then remove the app) rather than exiting it directly.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thank you, Mars, for your assistance.
I’ll follow your advice when exiting in the future.
-Chris

1 Like