DBF sale not loading

When the sticker in the upper left corner is used to access the DBF sale, it won’t show prices when loading and when an option is clicked on it just buffers but never loads. Game had to be closed after each try. It works fine when accessing it from the sales tab on the bottom right though.

1 Like

Same for me! Thanks for spotting that and sharing it! Very helpful! Tried many times unsuccessfully to get it to load. :+1:

Here’s some more DBF behavior (in bold) that might help track the bug down.

1. If I click on the sale in the upper left corner first, then it won’t load the DBF sale prices.
  2. If I click on the crystals in the upper right corner first, then it also won’t load the DBF sale prices.
  3. If I click on the sales tab in the lower right corner, as Michelle points out, then it will load the DBF sale prices.
  4. Once I click on the sales tab in the lower right corner to look at the sale prices, the DBF sale prices can now be seen everywhere else.

Seems to happen every time, at least for me.

Using a better safe than sorry theory, I suggest using the lower right corner sales tab to make a DBF purchase even if prices can be seen elsewhere. Rarely hurts to pick the most stable option, and the lower right corner sales tab is definitely the most stable.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this. We’ll have a look!