In general I’ve really enjoyed this game, like all Shikudo games, but I think it could be a lot better with some tweaks and bug fixes.
- Steps should be rewarded more, or more explicitly. Multipliers from steps have diminishing returns, unlike other multipliers in the game. I don’t fully understand the relationship between walking and “floating” rewards, though. It’s possible that those make walking more valuable than is evident.
- I’ve never gotten any cash from “Working.” Seems like something is broken there.
- The multipliers from roulette don’t work as expected.
- It’s frustrating that the floating rewards sometimes pass by while the game is still connecting. Delaying those until they’re tappable would be an improvement.
- At a couple of points during my game, I got unexplained massive increases in cash rate.
- Because of those increases, I got the Burj Khalifa after only a couple of weeks of playing. It would be really nice to have the option to start over and keep playing, ideally with my spokesmen intact.
In case it’s helpful, my game ID is bvm7gq.
Thanks for all you do! I’ve gotten years of fun and fitness motivation from Shikudo games.