Color Blind mode

I love Fitness RPG: it is a great fitness motivator

However, whenever I need to make a purchase (exchanging in-game goods/tokens/market materials), the interface/platform becomes very hard to negotiate for a wide range of color deficiency users, such as myself - my color dificiency is Tritanopia.

[Credit to my wife for her constant help]: In game, users who have sufficient goods are shown the value of the items they can purchase in light green on a light blue background; while any goods that a user has cannot purchase are shown values in a vibrant red on a rich purple background.

The latter of these two (the “unaffordable” goods) are far more difficult for me to read, largely due to the vibrancy of both number and background.

I would greatly appreciate an update to make these areas more accessible for all. Thank you!

For your reference, following is a very brief guide to the most common color deficiencies:

Red-Green Color Deficiency [4-types]:

1. Dueteranomaly: certain shades of green look more red; or,
    2, Protoanomaly: certain shades of red look more green and less bright; or,
    3 & 4. Protanopia and deuteranopia both make someone unable to tell the difference between red & green at all.

Blue-Yellow Color Deficiency [2-types]:

1. Tritanomaly makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green and between yellow and red.
  2. Tritanopia makes someone unable to tell the difference between blue and green, purple and red, and yellow and pink. It also makes colors look less bright.

Thank you for your time in reading these comments, and for all you’ve already done creating this wonderful fitness motivator!

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We’ll add this to our to-do. It will take some time before we implement this due to the lack of manpower.

Thanks again!
Mars

1 Like