Can't link my wokamon to facebook

Hello. I previously had wokamon on my old phone synced to Facebook but the phone broke, now my new phone won’t sync wokamon to Facebook. It Says I can’t sync across devices. Can I delete the old Facebook sync and sync my new wokamon as I have already surpassed my old save.

Hi Sandy,

It looks like we can only delete your data from our database and then you can start as a new account, could you tell us your game name (facebook name) so we can find you in our database.

I have the same problem, could you please delete my old account stuff so I can log onto a new phone using Facebook? I don’t mind losing my old monsters and accessories

Hi @Olivia_Tooker

Pls give us your Facebook name so we can find you in our database

It’s Olivia Tooker

Thank you!

Hi @Olivia_Tooker

Sorry for the late reply, I have already deleted your account, now you can log in the Wokamon on the new phone with the same facebook account.

I have the same issues, can you delete my previous data as well?

Hi @Richmond_Daya

Could I get your game data (Facebook name) so we can find you in our database?

David@Wokamon

Richmond Daya is my facebook name
Thanks

Richmond Daya is my facebook name thanks

Already deleted, now you can log in the Wokamon on the new phone with the same facebook account.

I need mine deleted as well. Nolan McGurn @Shikudo-David

Hi @Nolethemole

We already deleted your account from our database.

Happy Walking :slight_smile:

David@Wokamon

Mine too Dennis J. O’Leary

same with me
facebook jinadhi rajapakse

Good Day!
Can you delete my data?
I just shifted from android to apple, and I want to use Wokamon and like link it to my facebook, thanks.
Facebook name Richmond Daya

@Dennis_J_O_Leary @Richmond_Daya Already deleted

Soory I can’t find you in our database, Could you give us a screenshot in Wokamon-Fourth page(Name on the top)?

@Shikudo-David could you delete mine as well? The fb name is Angela LeVee. Thank you!

Hi @Nayadove

We have already deleted your account.