Cannot login on the new device

Hello Shikudo Team,

I used to use the Focus Plant on my Android phone and had an email, Striving, and Facebook connected. I now have an iPhone and want to log in to my account there, but the app shows that the emails I used for my account are not registered. If I try to log in with Facebook on Focus Plant, it simply connects the game with no progress to my FB instead of restoring old progress. I cannot log in to Striving because it shows that the emails aren’t registered, and I can’t log in through Facebook either because it says that “there is an issue with its implementation of Facebook Login”. My original nickname is Eeezhik and game ID: nvyk9g. I also can’t access the app on my old phone because I broke the screen.

2 Likes

Hi,

I think you should to resolve your login issue with Focus Plant on your new iPhone I recommend contacting Focus Plant customer support directly. Provide them with your original nickname (Eeezhik) and game ID (nvyk9g), and explain the issues you are encountering with email and Facebook login. They should be able to assist you in recovering your account and progress.

Thanks

Hi, thank you! How do I contact them? This website is the only thing I found

Hi, please message mars.zhu@shikudo.com if this issue hasn’t been resolved. Thank you for your patience!