Cannot buy Pet Sets

I bought three pet sets. After my second pet set, the shop said I had bought 4 of 5. I bought my third, and I was all out. I would like to be able to buy 5 total if possible.
Any way to get this fixed so I can buy the last two?

1 Like

Hi Mari, can I please have a look at your pet fragment screen?

Yep. Hopefully this is enough info. My Twinkie pet is right at the number of fragments from having three buys, I think. I donā€™t know if the counter incremented extra after the first buy or the second buy.

In case you need it, my id is zvn34k

That should be enough. Weā€™ll have a look. Also you can set the display pet by clicking the ā€˜tickā€™ on the top right just in case you missed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, Frost is my favorite so far so thatā€™s my display pet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to check back in on this one @marspark. I know it is probably low priority with all the other issues, but wondering if you know what happened or how to fix it?

@Mari apologizes to the late reply as the team is having a national holiday break. We are still investigating whatā€™s going on with your account, but Iā€™ve reset the counter so you can purchase again. Please let me know if thereā€™s any issues.

How do you select pets? I donā€™t see an option to add them to my team. I can buy them but not use them.

The selection screen is @ where you select heroes for battle, arena, dark rush mode.

Still donā€™t see it. Is it something I need to unlock?

Have you maybe only bought fragments of pets so far ? The pets appear when youā€™ve have enough fragments dor one to be ā€œbornā€

1 Like

Ah! That makes sense. Iā€™ll keep at it and wait until I get enough pieces.

1 Like

Thanks for the screen shots. From what I heard from another user I need more ā€œpiecesā€ to complete the pets before that option appears for me.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, yes screen shots are usually easier to explain things than words.

1 Like

@marspark Sorry it has been a while since I got back to you on this (my forum login is not on my phone).
My counter was reset to 3, but when I made another purchase, it jumped 2 again to 5. (So I am at a total of 4 purchases now, but my counter is maxed out again.)

I sent a log right away, the last log sent from my character.
Let me know what other info you would like on this bug.

Iā€™ve reset it to 4 so you can purchase one last time. Iā€™ve patched the server last thursday so you shouldnā€™t have this kind issue in future purchases.

Thank you for your support!

Thank you again. All done!
But as a note, my counter still jumped from 4/5 to 6/5 with my last purchase.
Let me know if you need me to send more logs or anything. Iā€™m all set, but really seems weird that it still wanted to do 2s. (None of my other purchases ever did this.)

this is the first time i hear about this problem (truth is that i lately was searching only about weight loss steroids for my health). anyway, to be honest, now i want to buy them myself to see if i have this problem myself. come back with updates if you have any if itā€™s getting cleared. thanks