Bought giftpack, didn't get anything

Yesterday I bought a giftpack for 8 euros that had full rogue set, I didn’t even receive the stuff that was included with it, at first I thought I’ll wait 6 hours till giftpack reset and my items will be unboxed or whatever, sent into my inbox? But nothing happened either.

My inventory was apparently full at a time. But inbox is a thing so they should just be here instead?

What can be done about this? I literally wasted 8 euros for nothing now.

EDIT: my id is zmgk3g.

Could you send us your transaction ID so that we can further investigate? The transaction ID should follow this format: GPA.1234-1234-1234-12345

Sent wrong payment ID in last one, ignore it, here’s the one I didn’t receive anything for:

GPA.3341-7498-2039-21003

Hi Hevaesi,

Thank you for your patience. We’ve resend the gift pack to your game inbox. Please let me know if you have any issues claiming the pack.

Thanks!

Despite visuals being bugged, I received what I payed for, thank you!

Thanks for pointing it out! We’ll get it fixed. Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions.

1 Like

This is very minor I guess but when I reached level 33 I didn’t get inbox notification right away, although opening it did show a new entry and I got my items without problems.

Oh and same visual bug was there (legendary/set item doesn’t have green background unlike in inventory), but besides that, nothing that affects gameplay :slight_smile:

Thank you guys, got me moving, and although there seemed to be a lot of bugs in this game, you guys fix them pretty fast.

1 Like