Arena points lowered on victory

So i beat someone in the arena and my points went down by 2. Why is this? Is it a bug?

1 Like

This is pretty weird. Can you please check your battle log and see if everything adds up? It might just be a display issue.

1 Like

It happened several times in my case but I never had the opportunity to screen shot this (I click too fast on the button).
I will check the battle log next time.

1 Like

I will have to check if it happens again because at the moment i can’t tell through the battle log. I’ve been attacked too many times since it happened.

1 Like

I had this happen twice a few nights ago too. I was wondering what was going on but I didn’t think to check any logs. It was right after I was put into a new league.

1 Like

This is just a display issue. It happens when you lose more points while battling in the arena (this is pretty normal as you can be attacked by multiple players at the same time). If your points are added up correctly in the battle log then there’s no problem there.

I ha a similar Isue: in offline arena no points for victories

1 Like

This looks bad. May I grab your game id so I can investigate? Did you receive any points in the battle end screen?

1 Like

zn82k8. No, I didn’t received any, this was the reason I looked on battle list.

But. It’s normal, no ?
It explained in information of Arena that during “defense”, you can’t win point.
You can only loose point.
I never win any point with victory “offline” (shield) from the beginning of the game.
To compensate, during attack, you can’t loose point.

Vincent, i did not inițiate a game. Otter person inițiate It, against me. And even I won, I didn’t received points. Look again to my picture. There are games win or lost being offline.

When an other player initiate a fight with you, and loose (so when you win offline), both players have score unchanged. (Unchanged = 0point less, 0point more)

So you have 0 point when you win offline.
In your picture, everything is normal. (Sorry if you think that it was a bug. :confused: I had several time this feeling in the game.)
So only way to win point is to initiate a fight and win.

1 Like

A screenshot here which every case : I win point when I attack and I win. And I have 0 point when I attack and I loose. I have 0 point when someone attack me and I loose. And I loose point when someone attack me and he win.

2 Likes

@Vincent_Seomis yes, that’s the case. Sorry I was confused with something else. @Skilleton please refer to vincent’s answer

Now, I understand the rules, Tnx for answer. Is ok.

1 Like