Arena bug freeze

hi there :blush:
i have a problem entering the arena :sob: the screen does freeze while loading and never enter the arena since yesterday night… sorry if i do not speak well english, i try do my best cause i speak french :crazy_face:

1 Like

the screen is blocked like this…

1 Like

Same here. I tried going into the arena this morning and the game froze during my first fight. When the game reloaded, I am now unable to even enter the arena as the game freezes upon clicking the icon.

Thank you.

1 Like

@marspark yes same problem …is completely frozen but only on the Fitland server

1 Like

Hi @mina @Doreen may I grab your game id? (in the settings page)

hi! yes :grinning: it is : rgyypk

1 Like

I have the same issue and that’s why I logged in there today. My started around 11:30pm est last night and it’s still an issue today.

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

Hi,
Same for me

Not sure if it helps or not but I’m at the A level in the arena. Not sure if it’s the whole thing or just one or two of the levels has a glitch.

1 Like

Hi guys, are you with v1.3.0? If so, can you please update your game to v1.3.2 and give it another try?

@Tribble @Musashi @Doreen @mina

Please let me know!

1 Like

I just did the update and was able to load the arena. I hadn’t gotten a notification before that there was an update.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

yeahhhh i have done the update ( did not see there was one) and arena works :+1: thx

1 Like

After the update, all is working well. Thanks!

1 Like

Same, didn’t know there was an update so opened the game via the App Store and is now working
Thanks, as always, for the quick response …appreciated :blush:

1 Like