Apple Watch sync issue

My short id is z7n49d. I tried syncing my Apple Watch for 3 days. I’m very excited for it to work.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. The first day I synced my Apple Watch was on October 8, 2018 and all my steps are counting there. My user is is zm8qp2

1 Like

Hi guys, thank you for your patience. We’ve just release v1.3.4 which should fix the apple watch issue. Please let us know if the problem persists.

We’ll send out compensations to each of you very soon.

2 Likes

I chose the watch sync and waited but the next day it was back on the phone sync.

2 Likes

@Maddmum This is weird. Can I please check your data (game id)? In the meanwhile, can you please try to switch again?

1 Like

Hi, My is is r9v9ve.
I’ll reset it again for the watch tonight.
Thanks.

1 Like

Could you resend your ID? I’m having trouble issuing the compensation to the ID you provided.

Could you resend your ID? I’m having trouble issuing the compensation to the ID you provided.

@Bellonia @Mary_Kate @Chewieable @Yvette @Maddmum @Fullquiver @jiuyen @Jayne_Peck @Bananashark @chamberlain @Anian_Mendoza @RubiconCat @Lachlan_Mcgowen @Gustav_Kelkjaer @Dean_Oliver @Pearlmsqueaks @SheffyMania

Thank you for your patience. We’ve just issued compensation to your account. Please claim them via the game inbox. Thanks!

I’ve had the same issue with it resetting back to the phone. I didn’t see the watch issue for a few days. My user I’d is znm6v3

2 Likes

Wow! Sorry! That’s my master code. Shows how much I’m paying attention. Short ID is:

rb3j9y

Thanks

Thank you for the fix and the comp and the game!

1 Like

@GoblinKing @Melangeyy sorry for the waiting. They are sent to your inbox. Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes