AD Freezes Game

Hello! I need help. I am on Fitness RPG in California, USA. There is a spin game ad that crashes the game every single time it loads. You can watch the whole add but not exit (press X) to get back to the game. It never works. You are then forced to restart and I’ve lost a lot of Stamina/Diamonds without ad compensation. My Character - Calliope user id is pqpwbj in Server Pump Garden. I have included a screenshot of the broken AD.

The error has occurred 7 more times since my last message. I am losing diamonds, energy, and stamina. Please help.

@marspark I am using an iPhone. Hope you see this.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I’ve sent the problematic ads to our ad provider and hope they’ll block it soon. Please let us know in 2~3 days whether the ads are still there. I’ve also sent over some crystals for the trouble you’ve gone through.

I just got this ad again and it is still freezing the app. I am also using an iPhone.

Hi @Julestoo, thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us a screenshot? Are you using iOS or Android?

Sorry for not being clearer. It is the same ad that EvaMarieville used at the start of this thread. It is a Jackpot/spin game and after viewing your discussion I did not see it for a few weeks but it was back up this morning. I am using IOS.

@Julestoo thank you for your screenshot. What happens when you click this:

Nothing. The screen is locked and the only way out is to shut down and reload the game.

2 Likes

Thanks, we’ve informed our ad provider, hope this is going away very soon. Please let us know if you are still seeing this.

1 Like

The ad is still there this morning. It will allow to to spin and to go to the download site. It is rather annoying. Is it just me?

1 Like

I couldn’t get rid of mine and ended up subscribing monthly to get rid of the adds. Not that I think the system is rigged that way, I just couldn’t deal with it showing up as often as it does and having to quit/restart each time.

Now why didn’t I think of that. LOL. I am glad you created that post as I was ready to give up on the game. It was/is very annoying to lose your stuff. Thanks for letting me know I was not alone.

1 Like