:star:Guild level 5 (2.91/12k)

:star:Guild ID kbzwbxrg

:star:Discord chat: Discord

:star2:Requirements :star2:

*Lv 15 or above

• Active
    *Check in daily

:star2:Description :star2:
The first guild on the server aims to be the best and looking for the moat dedicated people to join the battle to conquer the server!

1 Like

You are welcome to come and discuss on this thread :slight_smile:
We can help each other out!

Feel free to let us know too if you are having any issue or will not check-in for a few days.

1 Like

+Up we got 4 new slots open
@annif discord chat added

1 Like

Grats on Hitting level 4 guys!

1 Like

+Up keep going guys !!!

1 Like

Any room for a daily active member?

Hi Gromveka,

There is an opening now. I wanted to invite you but you are not on the waiting list. You can try to take the spot if open, or We can coordinate it to get you in. I will probably have another spot tomorrow.

Congrats to Kamedaya and @FitAari our new Guild Elite players for their contributions to our guild so far!
They get to proudly wear a gold cup beside their name and have gained our respect!

2 Likes

+Up come join our growing community

1 Like

+Up dont forget to be acticve and check in daily

1 Like

Half way to the next upgrade! Keep walking team! :sunny:

Hello! Newbie here. Just started playing. I’m Steph in the game. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Steph- @Eris07!

Glad to have you as a member of our Guild!
Thanks for introducing yourself.

Feel free to ask questions. Also, don’t hesitate to let us know if you will be absent from the game for a time :). We are not a chatty group but we are very active in the game itself :):grinning:

We have reached level 6! :star_struck:Thanks and congrats to all the Gold Lodge members who contribute daily!

This new level allows us to welcome 4 more members for better rewards!
We also get to recognize one more elite member! Announcement to come tomorrow. :trophy:

1 Like

Congrats to our new Elite member @Trisen!
Not only does he contribute to our guild greatly, he is also very generous, knowledgeable and always willing to share all he knows about the game!

Some of our regulars and high contributors have been absents for quite a while. I may have to remove you guys out of fairness to the other members of the guilt, if not max rewards will be missed.

But please rejoin anytime! Let me know and we will arrange for it!

Actually, this applies to any members of our guild that I have had to unfortunately let go for the benefit of the group!

@Nevo
@Bebetox @trisen

2 Likes

Hello guild mates! I’m Shine in the game, looking forward to helping Gold Lodge keep rising higher!

1 Like

Welcome Jacob! @jae3192

Glad to have you as a member of our Guild!
Thanks for introducing yourself!

We have a great group of active player!

What is your game name? I didn’t see a Jae but I may just have missed it :slight_smile:

Lol sorry I worded it wrong my name in the game is Shine. :blush: My wife joined the guild too her name is Sparkle.

Shine it is :):grinning:

Welcome to you too, Sparkle!

Very nice to have you both as members!

2 Likes

Buts Congrats to our two new elite members: Pear and Alice! :star::star::star: We appreciate your contributions to our guild!
wt

Also congrats to the whole guild for reaching level 7!! Well done!!

1 Like