Lvl 30 cutoff for master code

I went to finally put in a master code and saw that you can’t do it past level 30? I wasn’t aware of this as there was no warning. Is there still a way for me to get the prizes?

2 Likes

How do I contact someone about this issue?

2 Likes

I’m afraid this will not be possible unfortunately.

1 Like

Can you make this rule easier for people to find? It’s kinda giving me a “meh” feeling about the game now, because I’m the type of gamer that likes to unlock/achieve as much as possible. I was really hoping to get into this for the slight bit of fitness motivation. Hate to see that happen to others

3 Likes

Happened to me too, set me back for a while but I was finally able to collect the equipment from loot.

2 Likes

Hi Shikudo, I came here because of this problem too!! Always assumed you could add a Master later (as long as they’re higher level than you) and then claim those rewards belatedly! SO SAD AND DISAPPOINTED WHEN THE MASTER CODE WAS LOCKED COS IM TOO HIGH NOW!?

Please please update the game so that people can still add a Master later? (as long as the master is a certain amount of levels above their own?? or something like that) PLEASE AND THANK YOU IM GONNA GO AWAY TO MOURN MY LONG GONE ITEMS NOW.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We’ll discuss if we should lift the level limtation.

1 Like