How Twinkie influences game

Twinkie, as you all know, can be buyed with 12 dollars. If you spend 50 dollars, Twinkie will make the difference.
Twinkie makes me think that this game is not fair game for all players, it is a game which provide power to win only to reach players.
I understand to buy from shop items or things for progress faster, but I don’t want to see in shop items that split the competition in two classes: reach guys and poor guys.
So let me ask you all: do you want Twinkie in shop or not? Let’s vote with yes or not.

1 Like

I’m for the No. I think the game is set up fairly enough and crystals are given pretty decently compared to other games. I don’t need want this to turn into a pay to win. Walking is enough payment lol. Giving an advantage to someone that drops a lot of coin in a game like this is unfair imo. Maybe the dev could implement something that tracks additional exercise besides walking or maybe calories burned to add a bonus to some of those hard to get fit/will/knowledge runes.

6 Likes

I’d prefer if all pets were available to everyone, without having to spend extra money. I already pay monthly.

1 Like

You can get Twinkie from arena, if you keep purchasing the pet fragments pack. And I don’t think that the game needs any change, it is fair enough.

However if looting or battling stages would have very small change of dropping epic pet fragments and ultra less chance of dropping legendary pet fragments, that’ll be something I’ll love.

2 Likes

True but I just faced someone in the arena with a 5 star Twinkie with a HP recovery ability. My net damage was about 100-300 turn. That is impossible to beat and something like this shouldn’t be purchasable. Whales ruin the game. Which is why I’m considering getting rid of this app. I’m finding way to many players with heightened benefits by spending crap tons of money.

1 Like

I’m finding way to many players with heightened benefits by spending crap tons of money.

that’s the same way for any mobile game I’ve ever played. the devs do need to make money after all. that said, i think this game is quite fair and balanced with regards to being “pay to win,” there are a ton of other mobile games that are way, way worse. it only makes sense that if someone wants to spend hundreds of dollars on the game it’s going to give them benefits and make them stronger than someone who spends nothing and puts in the same amount of time.

1 Like