How to share? ...

Has it gone through the Android app store yet? I’m running on Android, not Apple.

Hasn’t shown up in my Google Play store yet either…

I missed the weekly achievement bonus for getting all of them.:disappointed_relieved:

Hi marspark, I’m on v2.4.6 and the share function is still broken. Clicking share does not bring up the share context menu.

Which Android phone do you have and which Android version are you on? Can you share before 2.4.0?

I’m a new player to Pocket Plants. I started playing 1-2 months ago so I’m unsure if I played 2.4.0. I can confirm that in the time I’ve played Pocket Plants the share function has never worked for me. I have the Pixel 1 running Android 8.1.0.

Thank you @klawth for the reply.

We are investigating the issue further. If we still can’t find a fix soon, we will temporarily remove the ‘share’ feature and task.

Will get back on this soon.

Thanks,
Mars

Thanks - just commenting so that I can hear more about this issue as it unfolds.

I’m on version 2.4.6 using a Nexus 5X. I’ve always been able to share until about a week or two ago.

Update: I am still unable to share and am going to miss the second Weekly Bonus for missing the share achievement.

Yes - will this be fixed or removed?

Hi everyone,

We are having some delays in our updates. The stores are still reviewing our last submission and the new update has wait for that to go through first. We will closely follow up the situation and will provide you news on this.

Thanks,
Mars

The share feature is still non-functional on V 2.4.12

Sorry guys, we are investigating the update now.

The share feature is still non-functional on V 2.4.14

This has now cost us 3 weekly bonuses. :cry:

4 weekly bonuses. :cry:

Hi everyone,

If you are still having the sharing issue in the latest update (Android v2.4.14, iOS v2.4.12), could you try the following?
Connect the game with a Kongregate account > manually save the game in the game settings > uninstall > reinstall

Please let me know if this still doesn’t resolve the sharing problem. Could you also leave your game IDs in your reply? I will send over some rubies to compensate the troubles caused.

Thanks,
Mars

Hi @marspark,

I connected my game to Kongregate and Google Play. I cleared all data and uninstalled the game. I reinstalled and reconnected to both accounts. Unfortunately this did not correct the sharing issue.

At first progress was lost but after subsequent logins all appears to be good.

Game ID: v3EAQWe$!

Pixel XL
Android 8.1.0
Pocket Plants V2.4.14

Thanks,
@klawth

Thanks for sticking with us, Mars. I’m sure this is at least as frustrating on your end as it is ours.

I followed the directions. Connected to Kongregate (I was already, actually). Manually saved. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. … AND, no change; still no way to “finalize” the share.

Game ID: Mn5H3_sEp
Phone: Pixel 1
Pocket Plants Version 2.4.14

Thank you @klawth and @baileymb124! We are working to resolve the issue at the moment. The ruby compensation has been sent to your account, please go to game message page to claim them. :blush:

Hi @marspark,

Thank you for the ruby compensation. It’s extra efforts like that that make players feel valued.

Is there a status update on the sharing bug?

Thanks,

@klawth