Help, I’m an idiot - or my dog is!

User b94jgp I believe- Kristin
I must’ve hit something wrong while playing when the wet dog jumped on me. It’s restarted my game and I’ve lost everything. :scream::sob::sob:

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you saying the progress resets by itself without reinstalling the game?

The game has just completely restarted, so I’ve lost all my characters and progress :confused:

So it seem to be working fine, but sent me back to level 1

Hi, I’ve just refreshed your data on the server, can you please login and see if you’ve got your progress back? If not, can you please post a screenshot of your settings page? Your data looks fine on the server.

I am still getting the new name it created. It should be Kristin, with lots of 290 level characters. How do I get that one back?

Thanks for helping

Hi, thank you for the updated info. It looks like you’ve either reinstalled the game or changed your device? Anyway, can you please connect to one of the 3rd party accounts (game center or facebook)? Please let me know when it’s done so I can do a transfer.

No new device, and the game wasn’t deleted. Somehow wet paws changed server which may be it? But I have linked to Facebook now, and I’m the only Kristin Warry on fb if you need that too. The original characters were under the name Kristin.

Thank you so much for all your help

@Kristin No problem. Can you please:

1. disconnect the Facebook service (if there’s an error, ignore it)
  2. reconnect the Facebook service, choose your old progress when you see it.

Please let me know how it goes!

Yay! You are wonderful!!
Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like