Getting More Amethyst?

More ways to get amethyst?
At only the fourth world it takes days for me to gather enough amethyst to even unlock one new plant.
Aside from paying, there’s gotta be better ways

Freinds can fill orders, those orders give gems.
The more orders you fill, the more gems you get.
Walking gains you energy which cam be converted into gems.

This game takes patience and can not be rushed through :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you @Dyp! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually extremely close to a deal breaker for me. I was enjoying it, i do the orders, I’m excited to see what the next plant i unlock will be but just like OP it takes days to unlock one plant, I have two more waiting and knowing it’ll be several days more I’m not sure I can be bothered.
Also, as the game progresses do they continue to need more amethysts to unlock? If so I should jump off the wagon now.

1 Like

Hi neatpetite,

It is by design that the further you go, the harder the game would get. There are various ways to get rare resources like amethysts. Completing ordinary orders, getting helped by friends, harvesting resources from super plants and most importantly, don’t forget to convert your daily steps!

It’s not as bad @neatpetite once you get in the flow of things! Being diligent about the orders is really the key. I set a timer on my phone to make sure I get every order completed asap. Doing all the amethyst orders allows me to unlock about a plant a day!

I am also getting a little tired of how unbalanced the game is as you move along. I have more regular currency (energy) then I know what to do with but I’m struggling to get amethysts even with filling orders and walking several miles a day. Waiting so long to get a new plant while doing the same tasks you’ve been doing since world one gets redundant and it is easy to lose interest. Maybe having more tasks and achievements would help?

2 Likes