Fetch fitbit steps?

I’ve got my Fitbit linked up, but I can’t figure out how to “fetch” steps? There isn’t a button like in Wokamon to sync up steps. Is this a glitch?

Hi

It’s ‘auto fetch’, every time you enter the app it will automatically fetch new Fitbit steps from Fitbit server, so make sure you have connected Fitbit with Fitbit app first and go to Pocket Plants to see if there appears new steps count.

Thanks.

I am having this same issue on my iPhone 7. I’ve had the app for about 3 days and it hasn’t fetched any steps yet, even though my Fitbit app is registering them. I can’t seem to add pictures here but pocket plants says my Fitbit is connected.

Can I please grab your game ID to further investigate? Also, which iOS are you using?
Thanks!

My game is FPBAVb~Qi and I’m using iOS 10.2.1

Thanks for that!

Also, could you check for me if your Fitbit connection with Pocket Plants is still properly connected? Please refer the attached image for details.

Yes it is. Thanks for looking into it for me.

I’m having an issue syncing as well. The game will sync, but it seems like it stops syncing later on in the day. I had over 10,000 steps yesterday, but only around 3,500 synced up to the game.

Having the same issue. Get about 7-8k steps a day but only half is tracked. It says it synced but stops fetching towards end of day. Will this be fixed during next upgrade?

@Nick @Anon
Thank you for the feedback. We have an update coming out this week and it has some urgent fixes to the tracking issues. Please stay tuned for this and let us know how you go with it.