Bug: Master code locked even though it says "Level 30 and less"

Hi,

There’s a bug in the Master Code section. Here’s a rundown.

1. Nowhere did it mention anything about level restrictions. You have to tap the “i” button to see that information.

See continuation of post in my reply below.

1. On tapping the “i” button, the instruction says, “Level 30 and less” can add a Master Code. It is crystal clear anyone Level 30 and below can still add a Master Code. However, it locks upon reaching Level 30 instead of Level 31.

I hope to see a fast fix so I can continue playing and finish my review.

Thank you very much.

Have a good day.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please let me know the game id (found in the settings) of the account which you were trying to add a master?

1 Like

Hello @marspark !

This account: 2geqb5

Thank you, have a great day.

Hi, it’s pretty weird as you definitely can add a master code @ level 30. May I grab the master code which you want to add? Adding master will fail if

• the master is from a different server
  • the master have over 30 apprentices

Hi,

Apologies, I thought I included the third screeeshot earlier, this was what the bug report was about. :sweat_smile:

I checked anyway just now, there is no field to enter a Master Code.

The message is also different.

• Should be less than Lv 30
  • But in the “i” button, it says “Lv 30 or less” (same “i” button in the screenshots above from a less than Lv 30 account).

Thank you!

Hmm, any update so I can continue?

Sorry I’ve let this slide. This looks like a front-end issue and we’ll fix it in the next update. In the meantime, can you please let me know the master you want to connect so that I can manually add it for you. Please note that the master has to be in the same server as you.

Thank you for your patience, and please @ me for faster response!

@marspark No worries.

The code is g9xp3

Thank you very much!

@marspark I already leveled to 33 tapping on stuff. I guess I won’t get the rewards anymore?

I’ve inserted this mastercode manually. Please let me know if you’ve noticed anything weird since this is the 1st time I’ve done this.

@marspark Thanks!

I’m getting an error when opening the Master area, “Oops cannot find member”.

Please give it a try now. I’ve updated something.

@marspark

It’s working now. Thank you very much.

Though I don’t have the Lv33 items. I guess this one is on me, I played again before you inserted the master code. :sweat_smile:

You’ve been very helpful. Thank you!

Have a great day!

2 Likes

I have the same issue, just turned 30! Can you manually enter for me as well?

My code is v6eybw

My friends code is vee7n