[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Dead all, my account has just gone I can’t recuperate it. I don’t remember my id, only my google id (MockingSword2031).
Here you can see the latest results before losing everything.

Could you please help?

Hi VERA, can you please reinstall the game and give me the new id? I can track back your old account with it.

New ID should ne this one: YnmYir3g*

Is it?

Vera

@VERA can you please check if it’s restored?

Thanks,
Mars

After you restored my account the first time every thing was fine, but the game started to stop loading at 91% again and I haven’t been able to access the game for about a week. Please let me know if there’s anything that I should do or if you can do something, thanks!

hihi…

another 91% victim who uninstalled and reinstalled and lost my data…

old ID - FChMssWrg
new ID - Mn5rWd@p@

thank you!!! i love your game…!!! and left feedback…! <3
faery hugs n wishes
fae nadine

It worked but now it’s stuck at 91% again. It’s happening too often :cry:
Old ID is v3G~kdjP!
New ID is YnEetRhg!

I lost my information game but I don’t remember my id but I know the user that I have li2f5
That’s the new id that they give me vC_HgXDi!

Hi @Lenalap, we’ve submitted an update to Appstore and Google Play which should get approved within 3~4 days. In the meanwhile, if you wish to continue, I’m afraid restoring again would be the only option. Please let me know your old/new IDs so we can transfer the data for you.

Again sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your patience and support.

Best,
Mars

Hi @fae_nadine your data is transferred, please let me know if you are having any issues.

Also we’ve submitted an update to Appstore and Google Play which should get approved within 3~4 days. Again sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your patience and support.

Best,

Hi @bagelbolt your data is transferred, please let me know if you are having any issues.

Also we’ve submitted an update to Appstore and Google Play which should get approved within 3~4 days. Again sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your patience and support.

Best,

Hi @li2f5 your data is transferred, please let me know if you are having any issues.

Best,

I had the stuck at 91% issue and tried reinstalling. But, my progress didn’t load from my connected Google Play account.

Here’s my new ID: YCAsDGBp@
Old username: Kat

Is there any way my old data can be restored? Thank you!

Hi KTT,

Sorry to know you are having the issues with the game. I have transferred the data over to the new ID, would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

Hello marspark,
I was unable to play for several days due to the 91% bug. I finally ended up uninstalling/reinstalling and now my data is lost. I couldn’t get my old account ID because I couldn’t open the game but I was connected via Facebook. My new ID is vnjcC_!B*
Please help!

If I can’t get my progress back, I will have to delete the game. I’m not interested in starting over. I was almost finished with the ice world.

Yes, my progress has been restored. Thank you!

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply! I’m sorry I took so long to get back to you. Now it’s not loading past 91% again. Should I try redownloading the game another time? Thanks!

Hi, a few days back, i was stuck at 92% bug. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked for me. Now the game has restarted but I can’t seem to go back to my previous progress even if I’ve connected with Google Play. Please advise. Thank you.

Game id: FCLDWAnxii

I reinstalled the app again after loading got stuck at 91% and it set my progress back to level 21 again. My username is emmersly and my game id is v3cTsq-C!

Hello, I was having difficulty loading the game since yesterday so I reinstalled. Unlike last time I reinstalled, it automatically loaded but my progress but from a month back (-5 levels). I’m already at the ice world the last time I played (I just unlocked the cat blob one!). I hope you can help me restore my data. :frowning:

Game ID: MnJ+*EnsB