Fitness RPG has won “Best of 2019”! Focus Plants post

I’ve sent 50 sunshines to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy focusing!

Hi I love your focus app for studying!

My game ID is

547d9y

1 Like

Congratulations for this app! Love it so much :slight_smile: My id is 5jeemq
Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve sent 50 sunshines to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy focusing!

Hey.
Just started the game & so far I like it. Already helped me slow down a bit & focus.
Id: b77gmr

congratulate,I like your game
id:54nzy7

1 Like

It’s just the right app in the right moment, i’m so grateful to it because it let me focus a lot!!
I’d:Mr.Boost

Ich liebe Euer Spiel! :smile
Einen herzlichen Dank an Euch :Herz Augen:
ID: 5xj79j

Hi, I couldn’t find your id in the system. Can you please confirm the id is from focus plant?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The id consists of 6 characters and can be found in the settings (right below your nickname).

Congratulations!
I love your focus app. It is helpful!
My ID: 5xjzem

1 Like

Love your games!
My ID: bqnewm

2 Likes

So happy!!
My ID: bw9p77

2 Likes

Really cute app!!!
Id: b8dr32

2 Likes

Id: b3v63n
Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Love ur game!
I’d : b6m6yr

1 Like

your games are nice!
my ID:b2jxm8

1 Like