[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Hi I just had this issue - my old username was minty but I don’t remember the ID. Now the ID is Fn~CkeK2B
I’m not sure what to do

Hi Eni,

I’m really sorry to know this is keep happening. This is a very tricky bug and we are have problems reproducing it on our side.

Do you mind install a ‘bug tracking’ build to help us pin point the issue? After updating the new build, you can turn on the tracking system and it will flag issues to you when there is something wrong with the game.

Please let me know if you are OK with this. I will send over the download link and instructions.

Thank you!
Mars

Hi minty,

I looked up the system and your previous ID is also the same. I refreshed the ID (account) on our side. Would you like to see if everything is OK now? Thank you!

Hi, ok send me the link…

I’ve also lost several days of progress, including a purchase of amethyst from the play store and unlocking the energy magnet, after deleting and reinstalling the app to get around the 91% load issue. My username is emmersly, and my current game is v3cTsq-C! And I’m pretty sure it was the same before too. I have my account backed up through google using my email address, but after signing in, the data still hadn’t been restored. Can I get my data restored please?

It’s stuck at 91% again. I reinstalled. Old ID is v3u8v3xPd. New ID is v3G~kdjP!
I don’t mind helping out with tracking the bug too

After a reinstall because it was stuck at 92%, my progress got reset as well.
Pretty sure olld user name was Kazeodori, do not remember old id #.
New user name was left as Techsaur, id YPiv!e8Pd

@Eni thank you so much. We are preparing the build and will send over as soon as it’s ready. Again thank you very much for your help and patience:)

1 Like

Hi @emmersly, sorry to hear that you are having issues with Pocket Plants. We’ve refreshed your id, please login to see if you get your data back. Please let us know if it doesn’t happen.

Thanks,
Mars

@bagelbolt your data has been transferred. Please let me know if you are having any problems.

Thank you so much for helping out. We are preparing a build and will send it out as soon as it’s ready. Again thank you very much for your patience and support!

Hi @Kazeodori your data is transferred, please let me know if there’s any issue!

Hi,

I’ve lost my old save and don’t remember my old account number. I believe the username wad HikariKaze…or maybe Hikari. This is the new account ID given to me after i tried reinstalling: vnNjBT23!

Thank you!

Hi, I re-installed the game after getting stuck at 91% all day and lost my data. Never got the option to retrive data from my Google Play account and pretty sure it just overwrote it when I connected it to the Play account.

Not sure what my old ID was but it started with MCR (i think), the username was Munch, was at lv 40+, just unlocked Ice World. New ID is MPJ_TRXC@. Thanks!

Hi, lost about 3 Weeks in the gamer. Username Ziglu ans ID : YPHP+bH7p. Also, been almost 2 months since i’m notre able to get any step count, even with the setting all connected like on the post. Thank you tout look into it.

Hello, i’ve reinstalled the game again, too (it began stopping at 91-92% about a week -or less- after the update, not immediately after)

Old id MnLFis-Eg
New id YP*2$3ni!
User Clara

Can you please transfer my data? Thank you

PS this 91% problem aside, it’s the game saving and retrieval through Facebook or other source that should be fixed too, so that when one disinstalls for any reason and reinstalls the game (or if one wants to have it on a different device), he/she doesn’t lose the account id and doesn’t have to bother you and re-add all friends one by one – unless this 91% problem totally freezes the account and it is linked to the impossibility to login with Facebook… I’ve not yet tried to reinstall the game while it works well.

Hi @HikariKaze, your data has been transferred. Please note that you’ll have to re-add your friends so that they can finish your friend order (since you have created a new account). The simplest method is to unfriend then re-friend them so they’ll receive a message to add you back. Please let us know if you have any issue.

Hi @Munch, your account has been transferred. Please note that you’ll have to re-add your friends so that they can finish your friend order (since you have created a new account). The simplest method is to unfriend then re-friend them so they’ll receive a message to add you back. Please let us know if you have any issue.

Hi, @truchmicule can you please login now to see if your progress has restored (I’ve refreshed your account in our server).

Also in terms of the step counting issue, are you interested in becoming a tester and help us to locate the bug? We’ll send you a test build and all you need to do is to screenshot a log so we know what’s going on in your game?

Hi @Exe, your account has been transferred. Please note that you’ll have to re-add your friends so that they can finish your friend order (since you have created a new account).

The 3rd party data retrieval issue is pretty random as some of our users are able to fetch the data back while others cannot for some reason. We’ll keep investigating it right after we solve the 91% stuck issue. Thank you very much for your patience!

Thanks,
Mars

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: