[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Hi Jesse,

Really sorry for the troubles caused. I have transferred the progress to the new ID. Would you like to see if you can access it now?

There is one other thing for transferred accounts: as you have changed the ID, the account becomes a new account. This means your previous friends won’t be able to see you any more, unless you remove them from your current list, add them back and wait for them to accept the friend request.

You might like to add some new friends from the forum or our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/PocketPlantsGame/

Once again, sorry for all the troubles caused and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks you!
Mars

1 Like

@L3ANNA @Vika @hiether @joctseng @Lenaiap @Ayang199 @Jessaur @Freya @Caleb @Cortes @Kalidarl @Mzmiqeyt @wwaikuan1985 @yosuzu @Hianfar @Abodungen @LaLexxia @BeeNerd @Sandberry098 @Irravel @e4v @Julskink @Akgirl574 @Toocooltofinis @MagnificentStickers @huimmi0720 @shaji @Lina @Krit_Ty_Ping @Ale @littlebird614 @tina @Kasssie3 @caspertheviolaghost @Jesse

Hi everyone,

The fix update v2.1.10 is now available. This update should be able to fix the data lost and rollback issue. Thank you for your patience with us! Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Thank you!
Mars

Hello! Thank you so much! Everything was restored just how I remembered it! :smile:

It’s no trouble at all! I understand things can sometimes just happen like this. Thanks for the prompt fix and reply!

2 Likes

old game id: M3a2vEkyp
username: imsosad
new id: YPMsUiznd

Yes thank you, I see that my progress has been recovered.

2 Likes

vCTEQFH3!

Game stopped loading past 91%, Uninstalled/reinstalled and lost all progress. I’m not sure what My ID was before…

1 Like

Hi Shadeofpalms,

I found your progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to see if you can access it now? Thank you!

Hi! I lost all my progress as well and I don’t know my old game ID at all. Any way you can help?

This exact same thing happened to me!

I lost all my data after ı reinstalled please restore my data for me. My user name: osmimi ı don’t remember old ID. New ID vnqpeQA3d

My wife lost all here progress prior to the update and did the update and is still missing all her progress. She thinks her username is: []4lex.27[]

Thank you

Yn@N48VP! Is my new ID , I do not know if it is the same as my old. I’ve lost all of my data, the plants I had, the amethyst generator I had and the worlds I had. I had connected it to Facebook to save it but it won’t let me connect to trt and get it back.
I think my old user name was Steven L

Hi I lost all my game progress after the update. The game stopped loading at 91% I deleted it and re downloaded the game and it would not let me sinc up to my previous game. I do not have my username from before.

Hi Clementine-Queen,

Are you able to get in the game? If not, could you delete and reinstall? Please send us your game ID after reinstallation. We will try to dig out some useful information to recover your progress.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi osmimi,

I found your previous progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to check if you can access it now? Please let me know if there is any crash or game not loading issue. Thank you!

Hi Mkmeese,

Sorry to know you are having issues with the game. I’ve sent you private message on this issue. Thank you!

Hi Sariel713,

I’ve found your progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to check you can access it now? Thank you!

Hi Blackwibg25,

Sorry to know you are having issues with the game. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any account under the username, do you think she could have used another name?

Also, could you send over the new game ID after the update or reinstallation? We can use that ID to dig some useful information to locate the progress. The ID is found on the game settings page.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you very much! I did delete and reinstall again, my new ID is Y3ZQ+7ACd