[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Old ID and new ID

YCRC5DD$g

Username

Krit Ty

1 Like

Hi Krit Ty,

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. Would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

1 Like

I got it back now

Thank you ^^’

2 Likes

old and new id YP+AY2WKg

Username Bb8

1 Like

I just downloaded the game yesterday on my iPhone 6S, iOS 10.3.1.
I’ve been having the second issue happen since late this afternoon. I’ve made progress and saved it and it reverts back to an older time, orders are reset (I have to replant and resubmit each time), plants re-grow up, my energy rolls back. It’s linked with my Facebook and Game Center.

My user is Christin and the ID is FCjmxhin!

1 Like

Hi Ale,

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. Would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi littlebird614,

I’ve refreshed your account on our side. Would you like to see if the level is updated and the issue is still there?

Also, we have submitted a bug fix build to Kongregate, it should resolve the issue. The update is estimated to go live in about 2 weeks.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! Seems to be better for now. I know you’ve got a lot to work through and I appreciate your help. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

i was on the zoo world and then i went on the app and i was on level 1. my id is vnk@jjh$B

1 Like

Hi tina,

1 Like

Im having issue #1 my game ID is Fn3tshqrB

1 Like

Hi Kasssie3,

2 Likes

This is my current id: F3s8!RNn!
Not really sure if it was the same before as well, but I don’t know my old id.
I had up to 6 worlds and had the techsaur and my steps generator at 20k max

1 Like

Old game ID: Y3BedbVKi
Username: Techsaur
New ID: MPvS_2N3d

Hi, my game id F33acTS3* my username Kelodiah
I keep coming back to the previous stats whenever i reload the game. Thank you

Hello! I have lost all progress somehow. It happened awhile back to me so I just stopped playing for a bit until I thought to come here!

My old ID was YC9zk!a$p and the name associated with it was VonTreece/Jesse if I remember correctly.
My new ID is vPxLpCz3@ with the name Techsaur.

Hoping to get it restored as I had a good amount of super plants and bought a lot of rubies and was on the zoo world!

Thanks!

Hi theluckykind,

I’ve found your progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to see if the progress is back now?

Hi caspertheviolaghost,

I have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to see if the progress is back now? Thank you!

The progress is back. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Kelodiah,

Our fix update v2.1.10 is now available in both Google Play and App Store. Would you like to update the game and see if the problem goes away?

Thank you!