[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Unfortunately it didn’t work. Looks like I have a new ID: FPzVTFxXB. Could you please try again?

Hi e4v,

I’ve transferred the progress to the new account. Please let me know if you are still having any trouble accessing it. Thank you!

M3mLG83$p
I was on world 6

1 Like

Hi Toocooltofinis,

I have refreshed the account on our side. Could you check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

I lost all of my progress with the new update. I sadly don’t have my old ID or username but my current name and ID is M3$!nHf2p
I think i was on world 5 and I had the Techsaur. I hope you can restore my progress.

Hi MagnificentStickers,

Sorry to know you are have been affected by the issue. We tried to looked you up in the database using the information we found in your new account, and I’m afraid we need more information to locate the progress.

When did you install the game and when was the last time you had access to the game? Rough dates would be great.

How far were you at in world 5? Did you discover any super plants before the incident? Did you make any in-app purchases?

Thank you for your patience!

I was most of the way through world five. I had unlocked the first three super plants. I started playing the game between the end of February 2017 and the middle of March. I lost all of my progress on April 12. I have access to the app. I did not make any purchases.

Thank you for this information! And was the game language set as English?

old game ID :Yn9jUk@2g ,username: 慧慧龙
new ID: Yn9jUk@2g ,username: 科技龙

i have lost all data:sweat:

Hi huimmi0720,

I have refreshed your account. Please let me know if you can access the progress now. Thank you!

old id vn5TvHAwg
old username 语Z
new id vn5TvHAwg

lost all data:sob:

That’s me. Thank you.

Hi BeeNerd,

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. Would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

Hi shaji,

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. Would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

I’ve unlocked Naupy three or four times now… Lots of rubies!

1 Like

Hi BeeNerd,

Really sorry for the troubles caused. We are currently working on a fix and will submit the update to Kongregate this couple of days for QA and store approval.

1 Like

yes. it’s ok now. thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hello, I lost all my game progress after re-installing the game because it didn’t count the steps I made.
I don’t remember my old ID.
My new ID is MPM**!GEp
My new and old nickname is the same, it’s Lina.
I was level 43, with 5 worlds, 95 plants and 27 super plants. Can you please do something to help me?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Lina,

We’ve found your progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to check if you can access it now? Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, everything is OK now! Thank you very much!!!

2 Likes