[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Mn5vB2Sg*
Scarleystars

Lost the magnet and the 500 rubies to go with it because the server crashed immediately after buying!

This happened to me too! Comment above!

I lost my game progress due to the issue of stuck at 91%. My old ID is FP$SPU-8B and username is Margaret. My new ID is Mn!E@_A!@. Could you help me to restore my game progress? Thanks!!

Hi Scarleystars,

Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. I’ve sent the Techsaur to your account. Please go to the message page to claim it.

Can I also get some details with you so that we can further look into the issue there?

• Did the crash happen right after you confirmed purchase of the Techsaur?
  • If no, did the Techsaur come up on the main screen at all right after you bought it?
  • Did you purchases the Techsaur during its trail period?

Thank you!
Mars

Hi margaret,

Sorry for the issues caused. I’ve transferred the data over. Would you like to check if the progress is back now?

Also, did you install the game on your SD card before you had the loading issue?

Thank you!
Mars

Hi Catface210,

Sorry for the issues caused. I’ve transferred the data over. Would you like to check if the progress is back now?

Also, did you install the game on your SD card before you had the loading issue?

Thank you!
Mars

Hi bagelbot,

Thank you!
Mars

Thank you! Yes the crash happened immediately after purchase.

Scarley

It’s working now! Nope, I have the game saved in my phone storage.

help! lost all my data!
old id: F3_Ruuuwg username: 陈小鸡
new id: vP_hJ**D@
thank you!

Hi cyd666,

The data has been transferred to your new ID. Please let me know if you still have any issues with the game.

BTW, do you remember anything specific in the game before the data lost incident?

Thank you!

Thank you soooooooo much! Really love this game!

Actually it was my fault, my game couldn’t track my steps so I tried to reinstall it, and then lost all my data…Won’t do it again

1 Like

我之前解锁到冰雪世界55级 116个植物 而且有很多好友 昨天游戏自动更新之后因为还没绑定第三方账号没了记录 之前的id是FneRK_qrp叫pale 现在的id是FngVsF6S*

你好,我已经把你的进度转到新的账号上了。但是好友关系是转不过去的。你仍然可以看到你的好友,但是关系变成单方向的了。你需要重新添置好友才行:1. 去访问“单方向”的好友,右上角点击删除后立即加上,这样可以再次发出好友申请,这个需要等待他们来加你;2. 用推荐好友功能来更快地添加好友。

Hi, my game locked up at 91% again and like last time I reinstalled, but this time there was no option to restore from cloud (although I am logged into Google Play). Is there any way to restore my progress? My old ID was M3a@juQbB, and the new one I was assigned is Y3MVpxn~*

I think there was also an instance of data roll back yesterday before the game locked up, because I could’ve sworn I fulfilled all the orders but when I went back the same ones were there again.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Jofro,

The progress has been transferred to your account. Would you like to see if you can access it now? Thank you!

Hi marspark,

Actually, I feel really dumb now… I guess I reinstalled one more time after posting that message - before realizing that reinstalling changes the ID… Because my ID right now is actually different from the one I posted in my previous message >_< My current ID is FPnRPxP~@ sorry! Is it possible to transfer to this ID? I’ll make sure not to do anything like reinstalling again!

Sorry for the trouble! Hope you can help, thank you!

Hi jofro,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I’ve made the transfer to the new ID. Please let me know if you hare still having any issues. Thank you!

Hi marspark,

Yes, it’s back! Thank you! I’ve missed playing the last few days :slight_smile:

I had been having problems with the Fitbit syncing to this game and was told if I continued having problems to uninstall and reinstall my game. Well I did and I lost all progress. I tried reconnecting eight Facebook and it didn’t work. Before I uninstalled the game I had been saving to the cloud except now it can’t find it. Please help!!