[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

Hi Owlyn,

The fix update is coming out this week. We have been urgently following up the update approval status with our publisher and this is the timing we have at the moment.

I’ll get back to you as soon as the updates is ready. Thank you for your patience.

Hi minty,

I’m very sorry to know the issue is still there. We have an update coming this week, and it should provide permanent solution to the issue. I’ll get in touch as soon as the update is ready. Thank you for your patience!

Hi hiether,

Did you get a new ID after the reinstallation? Can I please grab it? We need to transfer the progress over to the new ID.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi emmersly,

I have refreshed the account on our side. Would you like to check if the the progress is back? Thank you!

M3KGHBTg*

Here’s the new ID

Hi superfufu,

I’ve refreshed your account on our side. Would you like to check if the progress is back now? Thank you!

Hi hiether,

The progress has been transferred. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing it. Also, we have a fix build coming up this week to resolved the loading issue. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s available.

Thank you!

My progress is back now. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Progress is back. Thanks.

The process was back, but less than an hour later, I was locked out at 91% again. I really like this game. Is there anything I can do to help correct the issue?

Three times.

Three times, all my game data has been eaten.

Shortly before the second, I saw that these posts existed – but it wasn’t until after that I actually came to read them. Oh well, I thought, I have no idea what my old uid was; too bad, whatever, and I kept playing.

vnM@KLLn! – complete with exclamation mark – is my third-time-through-the-game ID, with the username Brady.

Because I saved it, as I approached the zoo world, just in case – because both previous game losses happened there, too, after repeated 91% stalls. (I think I may have gotten a bingo, at this point. Not sure!)

My current ID is F3V6UAVBd.

I have no idea what the first two were.

Every instance has been saved with the same Google Play account, though – BeguilingNeonChateau.

Optimally I’d like to have my most recent game reset, although if I could get the number of amethysts I would have had without skipping around so much, that would be great, too!

I just woke up Techsaur, too. :frowning:

Arrrgh !!! I feel your pain :grimacing:

@marspark my game was frozen at 91% again so I reinstalled. Old ID is YnEetRhg!
New ID is vPga-rzi*

Hi emmersly,

I’m very sorry this is keep happening. I understand this is very frustrating and I think the best option is to wait for the fix update. Kongregate is waiting for the store approval at the moment and it will go live this couple of days. I will let you know as soon as the update is live.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi distractionary,

I’m very sorry for all the trouble caused. I have transferred the progress from vnM@KLLn! to F3V6UAVBd. Would you like to see if you can access it now?

Also, as you have been affected by the issue more than once, I would suggest you to wait for the fix update. Kongregate is waiting for the store approval at the moment and it will go live this couple of days. I will let you know as soon as the update is live.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Can you restore my progress anyway? I’ll update as soon as I can, but I want to check on my plants! Thank you!

Hi Doreen,

I’m sorry for all the troubles caused. Kongregate is waiting for the store approval at the moment and it will go live this couple of days. I will let you know as soon as the update is live. Thank you!

Can I please grab your current ID? Thank you!

It’s still emmersly with game id v3cTsq-C!

Hi emmersly,

I’ve refreshed the account now. Would you like to see if the progress has been restored? Thank you!