V1.3.0 Release Notes

I feel the same. I’m in the collection steps mode on FitTower. I’ve been a bit more active on the other two servers since I started playing there only a few weeks ago. But after two active days after the latest update, I’m about to give up the game even without finishing story line.

Sorry @marspark , but this update put me off the game.

4 Likes

As I understand, was Jax smart to leave before patch? Tell me about. I want to know as outsider, cause I didnt loged to my account after release of the new patch.:rofl:

1 Like

@Xevion @Rain thank you for the feedback guys, appreciated. We’ll evaluate.

1 Like

@Leah_Braaten I’ve manually transferred your data. Please login the game and see if you have got your progress back. Please let me know if you are having issues retrieving your data. Thanks!

Mars

1 Like

@marspark It worked, thanks!!

1 Like

It’s not pulling steps from my Apple Watch. What can I do to fix it?

1 Like

It’s not pulling steps from my Apple Watch. What can I do to fix it?

1 Like

@RaeRae can you please check this post to see if you have cleared the checklist?

1 Like

I have checked the list. All of that is complete.

1 Like

I agree that other stuff should have been put in front of some of these “fun” additions. The thing that irritates me the most about the game is that it at first was meant to encourage walking and getting in your steps and I don’t feel it does that anymore. You guys don’t want to offer more infentives to get steps (like rewards to hit anything over 10,000 steps) because you don’t want it to turn into a race which I get but you do have the option to increase energy Stones through the payment of crystals. It extreamly frustrating that a game meant to encourage walking is down playing that part of it and giving people who aren’t willing to go the extra mile the option to just be buy their way farther into the game.

2 Likes

I also checked all the Apple Watch steps. Every day I select my watch. Every day I get the countdown timer. And every morning I wake up back to the phone. Not even an error message.

Yesterday I had fewer than 800 steps in the game and more than 3000 on my watch. This is demotivating.

1 Like

Blockquote

I agree with all the comments but this one especially resonates with me. I got this app to encourage me to move more but other than the recently added lottery system, there haven’t been any incentives to walk beyond 10K steps.

It would be nice if we could earn silvers with each extra 1K we stepped after the 10K goal, especially with the towers now nerfed in terms of silvers earned and we have a new pet system that requires silvers to level up and grow.

Or another suggestion would be if we had the ability to select a pet and have them level up as we step, similar to Poke’mon GO.

I really enjoy this app and hope you all focus on adding bonuses to help us move more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is finally working! Yay!

1 Like

But broken today. Stacking today’s steps to yesterday just as predicted by others. I look like a superhero for yesterday and a lazy git today.

1 Like

@jiuyen
I used to know someone who said that, the “lazy git” part. Where does it come from?

1 Like

@artemis512. Not sure where it comes from! British, maybe?

2 Likes

My game crashes when I try to open the arena. Any ideas what to do?

1 Like

Definitely a British thing :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi, please update to the latest version (v1.3.2) which solves the issue.

2 Likes

Since the new update, I check into my guild, but I get no rewards. I can still play the arena, etc. How do I get help with this?