刪除帳號 刪除帳號 刪除帳號 刪除帳號

發現了不是我的帳號
請幫我刪除這個帳號
ID:5jnyrv

Hi, thank you for reaching out. This should have been resolved in our Facebook conversation. Please let us know if you are still having the issue.

一直有不明人士登入並且使用我的focus plant帳號
但現在這個不明人士又用我的FB創了一個新帳號
這個帳號是jzm86v

而我最原始的帳號是b7vvpr
請問我該怎麼做比較好
我沒辦法接受跟陌生人一起使用一個帳號

Hi, thank you for update. It’s pretty weird. While we are investigating the cause of the issue, what we can do is for you to create a new account then we can transfer the data to your new account. Can you please:

1. Disconnect your Google Play Game services (in the settings -> account)
  2. Uninstall and reinstall the game, and you should start with a new progress
  3. Let me know your new game id, then I can transfer the data to you. Thank you for your patience!

但這麼做我的FB還是被其他帳號連結了
我主要的目的是不想FB的帳號被他人使用:disappointed_relieved:

這幾天我根本沒用只用這個app卻有紀錄
提供給你參考

Thank you for the update. We suspect the reason is that another user fetched your data through the same ‘device id’ as yours (it’s really rare since device id is a 16-char string, but theoretically it can happen) and then start using your account id.

Therefore can you still please do the following steps and we can transfer your data so you start using another account id? (we’ve also disabled device id fetching server-wide)

1. Disconnect your Google Play Game services (in the settings -> account)
  2. Uninstall and reinstall the game, and you should start with a new progress
  3. Let me know your new game id, then I can transfer the data to you.

Thank you for your patience!

按照你提供指示得到的新ID:wqmmqd

Hi,

I’ve just migrated your data, please login again. Please feel free to bind your Facebook and Google Play. Just let me know if the issue still happens.

Thank you for your patience!
Mars

我FB的帳號顯示已經被ID:bzzpx2的帳號連結了

Thank you for letting us know. Finally, we know what’s going on with your Facebook account: there’s a bug that we missed catching this error message and treated it as an id. Therefore anyone who has an invalid AccessToken will share this account.

We are going to fix this issue in the next update. In the meantime, please do not try to bind your Facebook to your account.

To get your old account back (ID:wqmmqd)

1. Uninstall and reinstall the game
  2. You should be able to retrieve your progress once your Google Play logs in
  3. If it doesn’t log you in automatically, click Google Play in the settings → account

We’ll let you know as soon as the bug is fixed. Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

了解了 謝謝你這麼積極的協助我處理:咧著嘴笑: