Tengo un problema con mi cuenta

Lately I have had a lot of problems with my shikudo account in the focus plant app. I can not enter it since it gives me that I have two emails associated with the same account, one is my email and the other is my boyfriend’s, when he wants to enter his account with his data he enters mine and when I I want to enter I cannot, I wanted to know how I can remedy this error my ID is pdw4zg and my user Ailen

@marspark I think it just only one Shikudo account can be associated with one game accounts. If someone logged in to the same accounts, they need to retrieve the progress if they logged in to the same accounts.

Hi Alien, thank you for reaching out. One of the ways to protect your account is to reset your password which sends the reset request to the email you own.

In order to do that, try to

1. disconnect shikudo account from Focus Plant
  2. clear your browser’s cache
  3. connect shikudo account, instead of login, click ‘forget password’
  4. follow the prompt message to reset your password

Please let me know how it goes!
Mars

hello thank you very much for your help with that I was able to recover the password of the account. but when I want to put my shikudo account in the app it doesn’t return my progress. It gives me a progress that is zero and I am afraid that I have lost everything I did in that hour
Please if someone knows how I can recover it I need help. I had to uninstall it from the other cell phone I had and install it on the new cell phone and now I can’t recover my progress my ID is pdw4zg and my username is Ailen