Subscription not giving me benefits

I had 2 subscriptions. One was being charged monthly and the other was yearly and I was subscribed to both at the same time so I canceled the monthly subscription so I was only using the yearly. Now I don’t have access to any of the benefits. I can’t skip ads and I don’t have extra daily tasks. I canceled the annual subscription and then resubscribed, also making sure my payment was correct. I’m still having issues. I’ve closed and reopened the app multiple times.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for reaching out. May I please grab your game id so I can check your account? Also, if you can forward your purchase receipt (containing the order id), that’ll make the troubleshooting faster. You can send it to mars.zhu@shikudo.com for privacy reasons and a faster response.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. T

hanks,
Mars

1 Like

My ID is cupcake. I have a screenshot of my subscription but I’m going to find my ID to send to you

1 Like

Sorry, this is my ID 479rj8. Let me know if emailing the screenshot will work

1 Like

@marspark

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue after changing my subscription from monthly to annual. Can you please assist? My game ID is rzxpj4. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Sara_Shaffer,

Thank you for your id. I’ve just checked your account and it looks like you have an active subscription and all benefits should work. Does the problem fix by itself? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mars

1 Like

Hi @lanhitkari, I’ve patched your server, can you please close + reopen the app to see if the subscription works? Please let me know!

Application works now, thank for your help!

2 Likes

I subscribed to a monthly subscription so I wouldn’t miss out on benefits since I wanted to use the app

2 Likes

Do I need to cancel my monthly subscription in order to get the annual

1 Like

Sorry I miss understand your issue. I have forwarded your subscription history to our tester and it may take us a little longer to figure everything out.

I’ve activated a temporary 1-month subscription in your account while we are figuring it out so that you can safely cancel your subscription now.

Once we have a result, we’ll let you know and will refund the unnecessary subscriptions that you’ve made.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Mars

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help

1 Like