Struggling with adds

Hi!
I really love your app, and I cannot wait to see the nursery and group focus and the 3rd levelelinh plants.

But, for the past 2 days I have been struggling with the adds. I look on the forum and I did tried the updates, pressing many times for the adds. Nothing is working.

My plants now takes 170hr to level up. My whale is taking forever to accumulate water and focus is not really rewarded.

I hope you’ll fixed the issue soon, otherwise I might change focus app because I no longer have the full enjoyment I used to have.

Best regards

PS in case you asked I am from Canada and I am using Android.

4 Likes

Hey, same here
Ads not working for the past 28 hrs ±, also after updating the latest version.

User: 283267

1 Like

Same. Ad hasn’t been working for the past 1.5 day.
A bit discouraging to continue planting with 1/2 of coins. Takes way too long to grow plants.

2 Likes

I had a similar issue. Two or Three things helped a little:

-restart your phone. Or shut it down and open it up completely. You can do this more than once wait a little before opening it up. You can click on the ad more than once for it to work after that.

-open your account or app in another device. Ad providers don’t seem to distinguish between phones. It’s the individual device not the location for them from what I noticed. The ads I got on my new phone aren’t even the same.

-I am not sure if this helped or that ads just came back but you can have another shikudo app uploaded on your phone or uninstall and download the app again. Make sure you have a account for that.

Btw:170h is a lot of time. I have a hundred plants and it’s just 80h. You seem at a very advanced level.

And, about my location, I am from Africa. Like I said I don’t think it’s just about location.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. There was an issue with the ad provider about 2 days ago which has been addressed. Please let me know if you are still having issues with ads.

I’ve been having the same problem for the past 2 or 3 days; ads are not loading though I press several times, have turned off and restarted my device, etc. I live in Canada and am using an old version of iOS on an iPad. Please advise; thanks!

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Can you please let us know if you can load ads now? We’ve been working with our ad provider in the past few days to resolve an ad shortage issue.

Hi-- sorry, no, still no ads.

Hi!

I have been having this problem as well and get the message: video not ready, please try again later.

I live in the Netherlands and have a Samsung S10.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I’m having the same issues with ads not working. They are greyed out and when I try and click on they they say “video not ready, please try again later”. This has been happening for several days. A few minutes ago I was able to watch one ad for Rainy the Whale, but then everything went grey again. I have a Samsung S10 in the U.S.

Thank you for all your help!