Steps are not syncing accurately

Hi there, It was just yesterday that the game was not updating my steps. I have 8k+ steps yesterday but the game only recognise 60 steps. Could you help me please? My game ID is M3j*m-i$B. I’ve tried to revoke access from the Fitbit and reconnecting again but it doesn’t help. It’ll be great if you can help. Thanks!!

@Syriua Sorry to hear that you are having issues with syncing steps. This is a known issue and we are working on it urgently. In the meantime, if you can sync again after your midnight today and let us know the results, that’ll be really appreciated!

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

Thanks,
Mars

Hi there @marspark
I just tried to sync again but it still doesn’t work at all! It doesn’t even syncing today’s step. ): Could you help please? I have attached screenshots from my Fitbit and the Pocket Plants below.

Having exactly the same problem , not syncing :slightly_frowning_face:

@Doreen @Syriua thank you very much for your information. We are looking into the issue urgently. We’ll update this ticket as soon as we make any progress. In the meantime, you can switch to track steps with your phone. Again we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your patience and support.

Hi there @marspark Thank you! Hope you could fix this issue asap. However, I’ve tried to switch it to phone and it doesn’t sync likewise. I have been turning my bluetooth on for days and yes it still doesn’t work.

Another bug I encountered: I didn’t get any experience when I completed in collecting one of the super plant. Unfortunately I didn’t take any screenshot of this. ): Hope you could fix this too! Thanks for your hardwork!

Hi again @marspark
The fitbit was syncing well 2 days ago but it stopped syncing again last night and today. Could you help to fix this again? Thanks!

Hi @Syriua, sorry the Fitbit stopped working for you again. We’ve submitted a build which fixes this issue. It should get approved within 3~4 days. We’ll let you know as soon as it goes live.

We’ll look into the super plant exp issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Hi Syriua,

The Fitbit fix update is now live in Apple App Store. Please let me know how you go with this update.

Thank you for your patience!