[RESOLVED] Stuck at 91% Again and Data Keeps Backtracking

So the 91% loading screen is back again on my game. Whee :frowning:

And I’ve noticed that when I delete and redownload the app, and before when the app worked for a while, some of the progress I’ve made backtracks. It’s rather frustrating because I have no way of gaining steps to exchange for amethysts and rely solely on orders (and occasionally friend orders) to get them, and if it keeps happening I’m not going to get anywhere. :expressionless:
I think other people are also having this bug, though? And I’m pretty glad my account is still intact this time hah

Hi YearlyAquariAce,

We have a new update coming out next week. It should be able to fix the issue. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready in the app store.

Thanks,
Mars

1 Like

Alright, thanks ^^

Thankfully both issues resolved themselves, but I’ll certainly be glad to know that an update can ensure these bugs won’t appear again.

I look forward to the update as mine just got stuck for the second time in 4 days. First time I uninstalled and reinstalled and lost 2 days of gains. Not sure I want to do that again!

Hi Magorc,

Can I please grab your game ID (the ID in located on the game settings page)? We might be able to restore the lost progress.

Also, the fix update is coming out this week (according to Kongregate). I’ll get in touch as soon as it’s available. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for the reply!

I’ve not uninstalled/reinstalled the game yet as I feared losses. But I will do so in the next hour or so if you’ll be looking into it! My game ID is Fna@~umui

Hi Magorc,

Thank you for the ID. I found your progress in the database. Please let me know your new ID when you reinstalled and I’ll transfer the progress over. Thank you!

Does each reinstall give a new ID? Because the ID I gave you is from my first install, I hadn’t thought to copy it down again after installing the second time!

Hi Magorc,

Yes each reinstall will give you a new ID UNLESS you choose to retrieve your ‘cloud’ data after you connect to Google Play. Please let me know if you need us to transfer your data manually.

Thanks,
Mars

Hello, I did just reinstall and it automatically hooked me up via Google play but I did lose some gains. I remember getting super plants Hammo and Soronar. My player ID stayed the same (Fna@~umui).

Thank you so much for your time!

I have had the same experience - got stuck at 91%, then reinstalled and lost a month of progress (last game save says 4/14 even though I was playing just this morning). My game id is YCPDPNxsg.

@YearlyAquariAce

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update.
Thank you for your patience with us.

Hi Magorc,

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Could you update the game and send us a confirmation? We will restore the progress as soon as we get the message from you. Thank you!

Hi rainbowdarling,

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Could you update the game and send us a confirmation? We will restore the progress as soon as we get the message from you. Thank you!

I have updated on my phone. Thanks!

Hi rainbowdarling,

I’ve just checked in the database using the ID in your previous post and it’s still showing you are using v2.1.10 for some reason.

Could you go to game Settings > About us > Credits section and confirm if the version is v2.2.6? If it’s got the correct version number, could you go to Settings and tap ‘Save game’ for me?

Also one last thing, can I please confirm if your current ID is YCPDPNxsg?

Thank you!

YCPDPNxsg is correct.

I tried hitting the save game button and it loads as if it is doing it but doesn’t update the date on my end.

Hi rainbowdarling,

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. This is what we have in the database, could you check if this is the correct progress and if they have been restored?

Player level: 69
World: Music Realm
Ordinary plants discovered: 126 (second layer of Music Realm)
Super plants discovered: 74

Thank you for your patience!

Everything is better now! Thanks!

1 Like