[Resolved] Restoring game progress

This happened to me to recently, I am playing on Android, and suddenly the game wouldn’t load after 91%. I uninstalled and reinstalled. My progress is completely reset, what can I do?

Hi NannaBL,

Sorry to know you are having the same issue. We need your old and new game ID to locate and transfer your previous data. If you don’t remember your old game ID, you can send us your username in the deleted game and new ID instead. Please note, the username search is case sensitive and has to be the exact name.

Thank you for the reply. My old username is Sferia and the new game ID is MPmtSqj5B.

Hi NannaBL,

We’ve found the old ID and have already made the transfer to the new account. Please let us know if you are still having trouble accessing your progress. Thank you!

Thank you, all my progress is restored :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for this again, but my game had the problem where it stopped loading at 91% again and when I reinstalled my data was stuck back at world 1. My ID is Y3~GWD-jg and should have world 4 and 15 plants. My ID was the same after reinstalling.

@sleepinglioness @NannaBL @bagelbolt @veronikayy @Lauren_Cheng @aattrox @Leslie

Pocket Plants v2.1.6 is now ready in Google Play. It has got a fix to the game not loading issue. Please let me know if you are still having any loading issues with this update. Thank you!

To report further loading issues, please post in the following thread:

I’ve refreshed the account on our side. Please let me know if you are having trouble accessing it. Also, the fix update is ready in Google Play. Please let me know how you go with the new update (v2.1.6). Thanks!